- Toynbee Studios is accessible to wheelchair users. There is one public entrance, accessed via Commercial Street.
- Fully accessible toilets are located on the ground, first and third floors.
- To access the lift, please enter via the café and go up the ramp to the reception.
- We have no car parking facilities.
- The nearest Tube station with lift access is Liverpool Street, which is approximately 10 minutes from Toynbee Studios. Shoreditch High Street Overground station also has lift and step free access. See Transport for London’s guidance on step-free access.
- We welcome guide, hearing and assistance dogs. A drinking bowl is located in the café foyer.
- You can let us know your access requirements before you visit by emailing: email@example.com.
- If you're coming to an event at Toynbee Studios, you can let a member of staff know your seating requirements. We have a relaxed performance kit at box office which we offer where possible and in conversation with artists. It includes ear defenders, pillows, blankets and yoga mats which we invite you to use in the performance space.
- Download the access notes for 2 Degrees Festival (Word document)
You can download plain text versions of our brochures here (What's On at Toynbee Studios | Annual Report | Portfolio). To request these brochures in Large Print or another format please call 020 7247 5102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artsadmin is committed to providing an accessible website. This website is designed to meet A of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and in most cases AA.
The website has been designed so that it is possible to view pages without the use of style sheets or in text only browsers. If you experience any problems viewing these pages we are keen to hear from you and every effort will be made to correct a problem.
Resources on access from Unlimited
Artsadmin partners with Shape Arts to deliver Unlimited, a disability arts commissioning programme. The Unlimited website offers access resources for artists, arts professionals and cultural organisations.